Jeans or Denim of Any Kind
Cargo Shorts and Pants
Cut-offs, Gym Cloths and Sweats
Tank Shirt, T-Shirts and Halter Tops
Shorts and Skirts of Appropriate Length
Shirts with Collars or Rounded Necks – Tucked In
1. Jeans are not acceptable at any Club Facility. Denim fabric clothing (pants, skirts, jackets, shorts, etc.) of any color, cut-offs, torn or faded clothing, half-shirts or tee shirts with inappropriate pictures or messages are not acceptable in any areas of the club.
2. Gentlemen and boys must wear slacks or shorts (minimum of 15 inches from waist to bottom of shorts) and shirts with sleeves and collars or full mock neck shirts. At no time are tank shirts, tee shirts, blue jeans or other denim clothing, cut-offs, sweat clothes or gym shorts allowed.
3. Gentlemen and boys should remove their hats inside of the clubhouse, with the exception of the pro shop, locker room, card room and the member bar/lounge.
4. Ladies and girls must wear slacks, shorts (minimum of 15 inches from waist to bottom of shorts) or golf skirts. Shirts can be with or without sleeves and may be round neck or have collars. At no time are tank tops, scoop neck, halter tops, tee shirts, denim fabric clothing, sweat clothes or gym shorts allowed.
5. Members should realize that it is not possible to stipulate exactly the type of clothing that is appropriate, but all Members agree to abide by the intent of the Rules and Regulations and cooperate accordingly.
6. Members carry full responsibilty for informing their guests of our dress code. If a guest is dressed inappropriately, service may be denied unless cover-up clothing is worn. The pro shop carries appropriate attire.